Crochet & Knitting | Free Patterns | Grid charts
Free Grid Charts
Grid charts or graph patterns are very useful for crochet and knitting. Because they are a simple and effective way of representing a more complicated pattern in a separate chart.
You can utilise them with colours, like corner to corner (C2C) or Intarcia. Either with symbols like Filet or Cables.
Here you can find free creative grid patterns for your crochet and knitting projects. Furthermore, if you want to create your chart, you can use a special graph paper designed by Punto Art Design.
Graph crochet pattern free design UK. Free crochet charts. C2C.
Graph paper for crochet and knitting created by Punto Art Design.
The PDF file contains 4 different graph sheets with grids stitches x rows. Ratio (1:1) square.
- Flat right side: Both sides. Starting from the right side.
- Flat wrong Side: Both sides. Starting from the wrong side.
- Circular: Right side. Each row starts on the same side.
- Corner to corner: Right side. Each row is a diagonal.
You can use it to crochet:
- Crochet with colours: pixel; Corner to corner, C2C; Tapestry;
- Crochet with symbols: Filet;
You can use it to knit:
- Knitting with colours: Fair Isle; Intarsia; Mosaic
- Knitting with symbols: Lace; Aran; Cables;
Available in two sizes:
- Small (20 stitches x 30 rows)
- Medium (48 stitches x 30 rows)
Free graph pattern design. Grid crochet pattern. Crochet UK. Corner to corner charts. Graphghans for beginners; c2c graph paper; template printable; cross stitch; tapestry crochet; grid chart; graphghan patterns;