Grid or Graph Patterns to knit and crochet
Creative grid patterns. These free simple patterns can be done in different techniques, both knit and crochet. Corner to corner, C2C; graphghan; Filet; Pixel crochet; Fair Isle; Intarsia; Mosaic; Lace; Aran; Cables; and much more!
If you want to create your own chart, you can use special graph paper for weavers.
Free Patterns (20 stitch x 30 rows)
Graph paper for knit and crochet created by Punto Art Design.
The PDF file contains 3 different graph sheets with grids stitches x rows. Ratio (1:1) square.
- Flat Right Side (RS): Both sides starting from the right side.
- Flat Wrong side (WS): Both sides starting from the wrong side.
- Circular: Every row stars in the same side.
Available in two sizes:
- Small (20 stitches x 30 rows)
- Medium (48 stitches x 30 rows)
You can use it to crochet:
- Crochet with colours: pixel; Corner to corner, C2C;
- Crochet with symbols: Filet;
You can use it to knit:
- Knitting with colours: Fair Isle; Intarsia; Mosaic
- Knitting with symbols: Lace; Aran; Cables;