Free Patterns | Grids | Small Graph
Christmas Design Chart
Free Small Grid Charts
Small Grid Chart. Size: 20 stitches x 30 rows.
Ratio (1:1) square.
You can use it to crochet:
- Crochet with colours: pixel; Corner to corner, C2C; Tapestry;
- Crochet with symbols: Filet;
You can use it to knit:
- Knitting with colours: Fair Isle; Intarsia; Mosaic
- Knitting with symbols: Lace; Aran; Cables;
Please, keep our free resources and patterns FREE!
And help us keep the website ad-free!
Choose your favourite flavour!
Stay at Home Design Chart
Graph paper for crochet and knitting created by Punto Art Design.
The PDF file contains 4 different graph sheets with grids stitches x rows. Ratio (1:1) square.
- Flat right side: Both sides. Starting from the right side.
- Flat wrong Side: Both sides. Starting from the wrong side.
- Circular: Right side. Each row starts on the same side.
- Corner to corner: Right side. Each row is a diagonal.
Free crochet pattern | crochet UK | crochet grid | grid chart |House| Houses Design Chart | Home